'Your Silk Journey Awaits' with Deliciae Sleep
- 100% Pure luxury Mulberry Silk 25 momme pillowcase.
Available in a standard size, 51x76cm with a hidden zipper, in two different colours, Ivory and light Coffee (a soft metallic grey/brown).
By sleeping on silk pillowcases your hair glides across the smooth silk surface, reducing friction caused by other materials such as cotton. This means less hair loss which can lead to bald spots in babies, bed hair, knots and spilt ends.
Optimum Skin Health
The smooth surface of silk helps our skin glide across the pillowcase, preventing skin creases which are a cause of wrinkles. Packed with natural proteins and 18 essential amino acids, silk speeds up the metabolism of skin cells and help to counter the effects of ageing.
Sensitive and acne skin friendly
Silk is hypoallergenic and a natural resistance to dust mites, fungus and mould, in addition to many other allergens. The use of silk is recommended for acne or eczema due to its numerous antibacterial qualities.
Excellent for skin hydration
Silk doesn’t absorb moisture and natural oils like materials such as cotton and therefore keeps your skin and hair hydrated. This also means it won’t soak up your night time skincare, which is also working to repair your skin.
Pure luxury Mulberry silk is breathable and naturally regulates your temperature to help keep you cool during summer and warm during winter.
To be washed on a delicate cycle at 30c or hand-wash only. Cannot be tumble dried.
Some simple steps to pro long your silk purchase
1. Turn your silk pillowcase inside out or place inside a laundry bag to protect your silk during the wash cycle.
2. Place your silk pillowcase in the washing machine on a cold or warm delicate cycle with a maximum water temperature of 30C.
3. Use a laundry detergent that does not contain enzymes or bleach as this will damage your silk pillowcase.
4. Line dry or on a laundry rack out of direct sunlight. Do not wring out excessively.
5. Place straight on your pillow and enjoy your Deliciae sleep.